Looking for help on HIPAA and HITECH compliance? Here are two 90 minute Complimentary Live Webinars.
HIPAA and HITECH Compliance
Let two of our popular webinars help you in some of the most common compliance areas. Follow the links to view the recorded webinar and/or download free pdf materials.
How to Revitalize Your HIPAA-HITECH Compliance Program
Whether you're a Covered Entity (CE), a Business Associate (BA) or a subcontractor, if you receive, store, process or transmit ePHI, you need to review this free webinar and supporting materials.
In this webinar, attendees will:
- Review the HIPAA Security Final Rule
- Learn about major changes brought about by The HITECH Act
- Learn about the new Civil Monetary Penalty System
- Learn practical, actionable steps to take today to mitigate risk and help assure compliance
- Learn how to jump-start their program with a HIPAA Security Evaluation (45 CFR §164.308(a)(8))
- View a demo of the Clearwater HIPAA-HITECH Security Assessment ToolKit™
A HIPAA Security Risk Analysis (§164.308(a)(1)(ii)(A)) is also required by law to be performed by every Covered Entity and Business Associate.
Discover how to achieve HIPAA-HITECH compliance with this Required Implementation Specification. In this webinar, you will will learn about:
- Risk Analysis essentials
- Specific requirements outlined in HHS/OCR Final Guidance
- A Practical Risk Analysis Methodology
- Step-by-Step Instructions for completing a HIPAA Risk Analysis
- Resources available to help you
- The Clearwater HIPAA-HITECH Risk Analysis ToolKit™